Together we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
· You are responsible for the analysis of technical and LCC market requirements for metro trains and main components, the definition of principal design requirements for system functionalities and for setting up of a transparent operational target model for detailed implementation
· You will lead a cross-functional team to manage the implementation for these functional requirements to be executed by the main departments of the metro segment for engineering, manufacturing and procurement, …
· You are responsible to establish and continuously update progress status meetings focusing on fulfillment of functional requirements, target cost achievement and go to market timeline
· You support and guide with your team the further development and optimization of metro-specific engineering solutions which shall lead to competitive trains based on market requirements.
· In this relation, you will as well actively be involved in the definition of the principal R&D focus areas by engineering department
· You will establish a feedback process of project execution lessons learnt to be applied for future definition of principal design requirements.
· You will set up a structure for bidding evaluation related to standard modules and technical solution s define by your organization
· University degree on engineering
· More than 5 years of technical experience with rolling stock products, preferably metro trains. Experience in engineering, project execution and market intelligence is essential.
· More than 5 years experience in leading cross-functional teams
· Experience in cost optimization projects
· Experience in managing R&D projects, both internally and as well externally
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 150.000,00 (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
For further information please contact Mr. Michael Höttinger: email@example.com
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time