The Product Manager for the Interventional Cardiology/Radiology Business is a field-facing position reporting to the Head of Advance Therapy, responsible for selling high-end X-Ray Systems for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery also supporting sales of Interventional products, solutions and services.
· Maximize Orders, Revenue, Margin, Market share, Customer satisfaction for the Interventional modality and business solutions in Indonesia by leading and supporting sales of Interventional product portfolio.
· Be the Clinical and Technical Expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery, and technical expertise in Siemens Artis X-Ray Systems and Sensis Monitoring and Recording Systems.
· Collaborate with the West and East Region Sales Team to achieve assigned business targets for number, units, margin, market share, and activity.
· Develop and execute strategies and tactical plans to maximize installed base retention, competitive conversion, and overall win rate.
· Develop good long term customer relationships, and customer satisfaction and drive growth of Siemens Interventional business.
· Interface directly with prospects to qualify potential opportunities, determine optimal system configurations, and generate quotations accordingly.
· Create and deliver customized presentations and demonstrations or site visits to prospects based on their clinical, operational, and financial needs.
· Update and actively participate in the generation of & delivering upon sales forecasts;
· Observe and share market/competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies.
· Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Interventional technical or clinical experience and strong PCI, IR and IO clinical knowledge.
· Bachelors or advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery; or related Healthcare field.
· Commercial sales experience or Product specialist of Imaging
· Strong presentation skills, both internal and especially external with our customers
· Willingness and ability to travel significantly within Indonesia
· Demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrixed environment; interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (C-Level Executives, Physicians, Administrators, Technologists, Nurses, and Sales Counterparts).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time