- Your task is to monitor and create the commercial analytics on IT Cost development of GBS globally and its units worldwide.
- Support the global DS-team in budget and forecast negotiation with our IT-Providers.
- Together with functional partner and team of Digital Solutions, you hold the relationship with the IT Providers across all contracted services and act as the first point of contact for IT Provider regarding the contractual and financial state
- You continuously challenge the IT costs/services and search for optimization potential to reduce the IT costs to the adequate level.
- You are responsible that the Provider’s invoices and commercial records are consistent with the planning and approved within GBS.
- You perform with team of Digital Solution, the risk management considering the dependencies like reliability, performance, quality and cost of service delivery.
- Successfully completed university degree in Economics, Business Management, Engineering or other equivalent economical/technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of Business Controlling or IT-controlling experience
- General understanding of IT Technologies.
- You demonstrate teamwork, cooperate with peers/ customers and have strong communication skills in English, as well as intercultural competency.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, assertiveness, analytical thinking and project management ability.
- Yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- Cafeteria budget of miminum 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance.
- E-meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time