Spectrum Power 7 - HIS collects and stores the historical data in an RDBMS-based archive. It performs data collection spontaneously and stores real-time values. HIS is designed to store high volumes of data.
We make real what matters. What part will you play?
You will develop software solutions for our highly available Spectrum Power platform for monitoring and optimizing electrical power networks.
You will independently design components (front-end / back-end) and implement this concept in our Spectrum Power platform– mainly in the area of the archive systems.
Working closely with other team members and the development teams, within our international development sites, you will inspire the team with new ideas and visions and actively promote platform development.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineer (or comparable education);
- Professional experience over several years in architecture, design and development of complex software solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle technologies, incl. deep PL/SQL and SQL;
- General know-how in programming languages like C/C++ and/or Java;
- Experience in application programming with Linux operating system;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our Company.About us
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time