Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Diagnostics (Dx) Key Account Executive (KAE).
The Diagnostics Key Account Executive is a field-based sales position tasked with growing revenue for Siemens Healthineers’ US Lab Diagnostics and Point of Care Divisions within national healthcare systems, large regional healthcare systems, academic medical centers, and reference labs. Focus will be on overall revenue growth for Siemens product lines inclusive of chemistry, immunoassay, blood gas (benchtop and handheld), POC diabetes, decentralized urinalysis, hematology, hemostasis, and urinalysis within defined customers.
The Dx KAE is responsible for end-to-end management of large deals, starting on opportunity identification for the different products on the portfolio, including development of successful deal strategies through advanced knowledge of customer needs, day-to-day management of the deal strategy execution plan, and coordination and leveraging of the broader Healthineers portfolio
Own end-to-end deal process for large, complex deals -
- Build strong relationships with high-level executives and key clinical and procurement customer decision makers; develop customer coaches
- Ensure in-depth understanding of customer needs and sufficient messaging of Siemens’ value proposition across the entire Dx portfolio.
- Develop practical high-quality strategic plans to effectively capture opportunities
- Develop tactical action plans to execute strategies
- Closely manage deal teams to monitor execution of action plans; drive culture of accountability across deal teams
- Closely engage with and drive collaboration among Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care field teams, Strategic Corporate Accounts organization, and technical and service organizations to execute against opportunities
- Effectively prioritize and manage time to allocate efforts across all deals
- After deal close, ensure adequate transition of account to field team for regular maintenance and follow-up
- Maintain high quality CRM win/loss data
- Provide regular updates on progress to management and field leadership; proactively flag instances in which higher level management is required to support deal process
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
- 5-8 years of commercial experience in lab diagnostic and/or point of care sales, corporate accounts, or hospital purchasing organizations
- BS/BA degree
- Deep understanding of laboratory diagnostics and point of care market and associated sales processes therein
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic thinking and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build relationships and gain trust from customers
- Good presentation skills and engaging personality
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to effectively manage and coach teams to ensure success in opportunity execution
- Strong process orientation, organizational and time management skills
- High potential performer with proven success in previous roles
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.