The SAP Specialists will be part of a global Application Management support team with focus on Archiving interfaces. He/she will manage all Archiving topics and related activities for our global SAP systems. With detailed knowledge of SAP Archiving standards, you will be the Archiving subject matter expert, implementing and guiding team members on Archiving initiatives. Your understanding of business processes, e.g. sales order fulfilment, logistics and procurement, in conjunction with SAP expertise will enable efficient realization of archiving projects that will be implemented with multiple involved 3rd party service providers.Task and Responsibilities
- Analysis of Archiving requirements of our IT solutions together with internal customers and IT colleagues
- Handling of Change Requests, acting as Change Manager, in process & in tools
- Archiving solution design of Archiving interfaces with Focus on SAP Data and document archiving.
- Archiving formats and retention management with focus on information lifecycle management.
- Consulting with Archiving related topics in close collaboration with functional teams
- Representing Archiving team in projects, ensuring best-in-class design and implementation
- Sharing relevant Siemens standards with external Service Providers
- Ensuring that Siemens standards will be followed
- Identify processing & performance optimization opportunities
- Identify automation opportunities
- Ensure that Service Providers take care of handed over tasks
- Support with operational Incident & related Problem Management, in case Service Providers could not resolve issues, acting as 3rd level Support
- Proactive evaluation of new SAP features in Archiving area
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- 5 to 8 years of experience with building SAP Archiving solutions
- Excellent SAP ERP skills, SAP functional module experience would be beneficial (Finance, Sales, Logistics)
- SAP ABAP, incl. SMART Forms and Unix/Linux knowledge (focus: file/folder operations) would be a plus.
- SAP DART (Data retention tool) and SAP ILM basics would be helpful as well.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the SAP technical framework and business processes.
- Must be proficient with concepts of SAP Data and Document archiving
- Ideally experience in multiple branches of industry
- Must be able to write high quality requirement specifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in using SAP Solution Manager based Change Management
- Experience with AIF and basic knowledge EDI/IDOC message types would be helpful
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA. German Language skills would be very helpful, but are not mandatory.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time