Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- At the functional level, you will be in overall charge of preparing, planning and implementing global audit topics
- You will coordinate several audits simultaneously, involving all stakeholders at all times
- You will be responsible for the quality, budget, scope and results of the corresponding audits
- You will be the driving force in establishing the audit organization as a respected partner
- You will play a key role in driving forward digitalization in internal audit
- You will assume disciplinary responsibility and act as a "career coach" for your multicultural, international team
- You will take part in final meetings with management, hold discussions to review the audit results, and develop measures to improve the corporate processes and controls
- You will also be involved in future-oriented projects, providing optimum support to Siemens Healthineers units in decision-making on topics of critical importance to the company
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a strong academic background (degree in economics, accounting or finance); certifications such as Wirtschaftsprüfer (WP, German public auditor) or Chartered Public Accountant (CPA) would be highly advantageous
- You have many years of professional experience as an auditor at one of the "Big 4" accounting firms or in an audit-related environment within a group
- You have several years of management experience
- Drawing on your extensive track record as an auditor, you can demonstrate outstanding expertise in accounting (IFRS and HGB), financial reporting and controlling
- You have already gained experience in an agile audit environment, and your knowledge will enable you to drive forward our strategy to digitalize and automate our activities in the audit and finance environment
Your attributes and skills:
- Your knowledge of change management combined with your collaborative and flexible management style will enable you to provide optimum support to your team on its digital transformation journey
- Your impressive profile features in-depth project management experience, efficient audit planning and implementation, and excellent communication skills within the team and in the area of executive messaging
- You are willing to undertake extensive international travel (up to 60%) in order to carry out your audit activities
- Our audits are completely conducted in English. Thanks to your business-fluent English language skills, this is not a problem for you. Ideally, you also speak German or another language
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time