We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for Test automation implementation in a Safe Agile Development environment.
- You need to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago System test teams.
- You should Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools .
- C#.net developer environment exposure will be preferred .
- You have to Supervise technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams.
- You need to Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 3 - 6 Years of Relevant experience in Test Automation.
- We will Prefer candidate Knowledge of Continuous Integration, config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
- You must have good Understanding of desktop, UI, API and web application testing technologies.
- You should have Experience with test automation and test management tools.
- You should have Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and handling test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects.
- You should have good understanding with the below Topics:
- Containers and virtualization.
- Automated build management tools.
- Continuous Integration Tools, Rest API, Jenkins, Script language (XML)
- Knowledge to networking concepts (BACnet) desired
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time