What are my responsibilities?
Develop high efficient and stable test system with smart concept and solution to fulfill production line needs and test requirement from product design.
- Develop test system as RD requirement and production line needs;
- Define DFT(design for test) and align with R&D for product design;
- Research new test technology to increase productivity and new product feature request;
- Support trouble shooting in production line by cross function cooperation;
- Support test equipment maintenance;
- Follow EHS regulation;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Advanced test equipment design experience, electronic and electric design experience is preferred;
- Basic project management and planning skill;
- Be good at programming with C/C++/Labview language;
- Good communication, good English is preferred;
- Bachelor or above with electronic, electric or mechanical and electrical integration major;
- 3+ year work experience, Bachelor or above;
What else do I need to know?
- Be familiar with PLC, numerical control, drive and motor product;
- Be familiar with E-plan tool, Labview tool.
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time