What are your responsibilities for this role?
1. Provide the accurate factory report, Opex analysis, Investment Forecast report, PUMA report etc.
2. Ensure investment is under control of the project plan by set up and maintain investment log per project to compare investment application and original plan timely, for the investment with large amount, raise comments to manager for decision.
3. Good corporations with team members. Ensure all PUMA items under control and data can be provided to HQ on schedule. Delivery the effective proposal;
4. License calculation and payment, tax payment
5. Optimize the factory process, such as stock taking, consumable materials, phased out etc
6. Provide rational quotation on schedule by well understanding and proper application of pricing model, follow relevant process, and active cooperation with project members to catch project schedule.
7. Finish the SCM &Sales report on time. And track it monthly. Define the actions to improve the business productivity
8. Ensure accurate definition of costing relevant parameters by proper process follow-up and prompt, correct input on intranet web page.
9. Stock provision calculation, booking and risk control
10. Optimize process, SCM process.
11. Perform budgeting and forecasting to help to have full picture of coming business result and target setting and controlling.
How do you need to qualify for this role?
1. Bachelor or above degree in major of finance, economic or relevant etc.
2. No less than 3 years experience in manufacture enterprises;
3. At least 2 years experience in management accounting or cost control
1. Good skill in MS office
2. Good inter-personal communication skill
3. Good command of English, writing and reading
4. Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Economics related
5. SAP experience is a plus
6. Teamwork spirit, being able to meet deadline under pressure
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time