Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You will take care of development and implementation of project specific interface management plans in accordance with the tender requirements
· You will also evaluate interfaces by interface management, change management and documentation management
· Looking after Coordination of interface identification and clarification within turnkey projects with regards to interfaces between all participants and subsystems
· You are responsible of preparing interface requirements and interface plans and ensure interface resolution within agreed timeline
· Gathering of information for interface and change management
· Preparation of report of interface status to project and take care of line management
· Coordinate rail subsystems in relation to interface management
· Taking care of supervision of compliance with interface management processes and interface team
· You will also Creation of reports for the project manager on the compliance status and Planning of tasks deadlines
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Degree in electrical engineering or systems engineering preferably with railway specific specialization
· Extensive professional experience (6 to 15 years) in railway transportation systems, ideally in the rail systems business, with the focus on interface management
· Strong technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signaling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
· Knowledge of relevant IT-systems and tools
· Reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements
· Work experience as team member in international projects / experience in large Railway project executions
· Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution
· Fluent English essential both written and oral, knowledge of German an asset
· Independent and structured approach to work
· Team leadership and mediation skills between teams
· Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
· High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time