Do you have the ability to engage with the best sales talent and team with them to help them achieve their highest output? Are you maniacally focused on helping customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through your technology? Are you best of breed? If you are all these things, we would love to have you a part of the Mendix Sales Enablement team.
We're looking to grow our EMEA Sales teams by hiring a Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager to develop and enable top sales talent. In this role, your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Mendix extended Sales Team through enablement, technical readiness and best-practice sales tools and methodologies across EMEA.
Your Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Partner in close in collaboration with key stakeholders (Director of Global Sales Enablement, Sales Leadership in Europe and APAC, Sales Operations, Product Marketing etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve productivity, resulting in an on-going prioritized Enablement Plan
- Contribute to and deliver the New Hire Program and other key strategic skills development programs to accelerate ramp to productivity and provide a world class on-boarding experience
- Facilitate, teach sales process, market, product, competitive positioning related courses and coach face-to-face or virtually to boost productivity of the incumbent team
- Develop targeted certification activities and programs to test and measure the team’s ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face – face testing and certification.
- Capture “Voice of Field”, keep a pulse on the customer environment and field personnel to drive adjustments
- Work with Product Marketing and other subject matter experts to create and arm the team with sales assets, and ensure they remain current
- Track and report on the EMEA sales level of performance readiness against ramp time, capability and productivity expectations.
You’re the enablement innovator we need if you have:
- A proven track record of “hands on delivery” of impactful sales enablement programs (that includes training and coaching) of enterprise sales teams.
- Strong sales and technical acumen. The Mendix Platform is complex; you need to be able to equip our team to have fluent conversations around how it relates to our customers’ business, and how it addresses customers’ challenges better than the competition. So experience in cloud computing / app dev related technologies or proven experience in translating complex technologies into simple concepts is a must
- High energy and passionate when it comes to helping others succeed – we want somebody who is passionate about helping others become A Players
- Strong presentation capabilities. You must be able to bring our content to life. Control the virtual (or eventually – live) room and adjust your style and tone to the audience
- Ability to prioritize and plan eﬀectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable through growth and change
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time