Siemens Mobility is now hiring a Procurement Manager Real Estate & Invest to join our team in the US and support our continued growth.As a member of the Mobility North America Procurement team, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and developing industry leading relationships with construction companies, facility management companies and all other suppliers in the Real Estate & Invest categories for all sites of Siemens Mobility North America. Further, the professional will be responsible to manage procurement service providers of the Siemens Mobility organization and related operational order processes.
The Procurement Manager Real Estate & Invest will report into the Head of Procurement for Siemens North America and will work closely with our Real Estate Management organization in North America as well as specialist procurement teams in Germany.
• Execute all strategic procurement activities for all Real Estate categories (esp. construction projects, facility management) as well as Invest categories.
• Drive cross-functional cost reduction initiatives in the related spend categories and sites.
• Ensure an industry leading sourcing process, incl. control of the spend and ensuring purchase-to-pay compliance.
• Monitor supply market conditions, develop and engage preferred suppliers and drive supplier innovation.
• Manage all demands from internal customers (incl. development and definition of customer’s functional needs, analysis of scope of supply, professional stakeholder management, and risk analysis from contractual obligations).
• Identify and manage procurement risks, opportunities, potential changes, and claims during the entire lifecycle of a project.
• Support project calculation with reliable and up-to-date cost analysis.
• Coordinate all activities with internal service providers supporting the sourcing and order processing of indirect material demands.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 5+ yrs experience as a Procurement professional ideally in the Real Estate Management Industry and/or related to Facility Management.
• Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders across the businesses.
• Proven international experience in collaboration and strong cross-functional collaboration skills in an international organization.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Business Administration.
• Solid knowledge about indirect material commodities and related operational order processes.
• Ability to build trust and confidence quickly and professionally.
• Adhere to our core values of being Humble, Hard Working, having the ability to Execute - getting things done, being Smart with regards to people, processes & problem solving.
• Good Knowledge of electronic Auctions & Bids (e-Auction / e-Bid).
• Interest in Digital & Automating solutions.
• Language: English (mandatory), German (plus)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.