Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then join our global team as Team Lead (f/m/d) Global Service Sales and Transformation for Siemens Healthineers Imaging IT and Digital Health Solutions to drive the rapid expansion of our global business and customer success, making it fit for the future.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead and coach an international team of three experienced Regional Business Managers (Asia Pacific, EMEA, Americas)
- You will be responsible for the successful development of service sales for the Digital Health and Imaging IT (Syngo) Business Lines
- You will be responsible for achieving service growth targets, and will draw up the service business plans for the portfolio elements that are critical to success
- Working autonomously, you will set up transformation and sales initiatives and assume responsibility for their implementation with a view to expanding customer and business success in the countries
- In so doing, you will establish a dynamic culture and working environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/medical-imaging-it for Imaging IT, https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/digital-health-solutions/digital-solutions-overview for Digital Health sowie https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/equipment-services für Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business information technology, (international) business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have already accumulated many years of professional experience in sales and/or business development
- You have already successfully developed transformation initiatives or new business models and implemented them with measurable results
- You have several years of management experience, and inspire others with your motivational leadership style and your innovative problem-solving ability
- Because of being in charge of service sales for our digital portfolio, it will be important that you have already gained experience in the software and IT environment or can demonstrate a high level of aptitude for digital trends in this area
- Experience in the consulting or service environment would be advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
- Your intercultural skills and understanding of the customer make it easy for you to build relationships of trust, both with your employees and with the Country Heads in the different countries
- Your keen analytical mindset enables you to design transformation initiatives successfully and then implement these successfully and pragmatically. In so doing, you communicate confidently and convincingly with all interfaces, always with a focus on the needs of the customer
- You enjoy leading others. You find it equally important to get involved at the operational level, where you relish taking a hands-on approach
- You deliver the best results when given a high degree of independent responsibility and latitude
- You enthuse your stakeholders and drive forward changes with your highly motivational style
- You are business-fluent in English, enabling you to communicate with confidence and autonomy with your team members, colleagues and partners from all around the world
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time