Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are RAMS professional and working for Railway Signaling Projects
- You are member of Engineering team working for India & International Projects
- You are responsible for establishing and/or maintaining the safety management and engineering processes that will be followed to demonstrate the safety of the system to be installed on the project
- Using the customer requirements and the country-specific regulations/standards to be applied, you will establishes the system requirements with regard to reliability (R), availability (A), maintainability (M) and safety (S)
- Your role includes close cooperation with engineering, development, system suppliers, validation, assessors/authorities to ensure that work is performed efficiently
- Your role also includes:
- Close cooperation with engineering, development, system suppliers, validation, assessors / authorities to ensure that work is performed efficiently
- Definition of the safety assurance activities that will take place during the project life cycle.
- Documentation for demonstration of overall system performance and agreed safety acceptance criteria.
- Identification and management of hazards and assessment of the associated risks.
- Conduction of Safety Analyses. Production of the System Safety Plan and System Safety Case.
- Implementation of quality, configuration and documentation management directives applicable.
- Interact with Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) concerning safety aspects.
- Support project manager and approval manager to define approval strategies for the project
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have degree (Master/Bachelors) in technical engineering, preferably in electrical/electronics engineering with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
- Knowledge on standards associated with CEN 50128, 50129, 50126
- Experience elaborating FTA, FMECA, FMEA and Risk Analysis in railway projects.
- Knowledge on Hazard Log management and Safety Case elaboration.
- Willing to work as team member in
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time