Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever newer projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
The ECAD (CAE) team delivers solutions to our users and ensures expert support for all electrical engineering applications, auxiliary applications and related interfaces in operation at Siemens Mobility (SMO).
Continuous monitoring of processes, target-oriented and fast intervention and a high awareness of all current issues are key elements of successful operation and high user satisfaction.
We are looking for an IT Operational Service Manager for our electrical CAD environment, who will, with her/his enthusiasm and work experience, take over the task, to support our business partners on their way to become a digital company.
Your new field of work - challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for operating and maintaining (L2 support) of the electrical CAD applications COMOS ET and ELCAD within Siemens Mobility.
- You will be responsible for an ITIL based service, in which you will be in close contact with our business partners, other IT departments, developers and service providers. Therefore, you will autonomously negotiate changes, rollouts and other activities which are necessary for keeping our ECAD environment up and running.
- As the single point of contact, you will take care of all operational aspects of our ECAD service while also taking care of continual service improvements.
- You will be planning and conducting rollouts of new COMOS and ELCAD versions, and the corresponding SAP PLM interfaces on our server infrastructure.
- You will be maintaining our knowledge databases including end-user documentation, and test, approve and implement new tool functionalities.
- Your responsibility also includes training on our COMOS and ELCAD SAP interfaces.
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You have successfully finished studies in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills.
- You have experience in running an ITIL based service and further have experience in operating challenging PLM systems.
- During your career you have gained knowledge in daily IT business with a focus on service management and consulting in the context of CAE environments.
- You are experienced
with running and maintaining complex electrical ECAD applications.
Knowledge regarding electrical and power engineering is preferable (COMOS ET, ELCAD etc.).
- You have a good understanding of SAP, Web, Cloud and Database technologies.
- With your communication and presentation skills, you can present technical issues in a clear and comprehensible way.
- You also possess skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical use cases, user stories and workflows.
- You are willing to join several weeks of training in Europe.
- If you also have fluent knowledge of Business English (Level C1), are highly self-motivated and are able to think in a customer-oriented way, then you are welcome to join us in our team!.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time