We are currently seeking a Junior Project Procurement Manager to support the integration of Procurement into project management teams at an early stage and through the entire project duration. This individual will work under a PPM to organize, control and analyze all Procurement activities in a project(s) and introduce Procurement strategies targeting maximum contribution to the operating result. This position will work with our Mobility CS team to support newly won projects and future bids.
- Responsible for coordination, implementation and communication of project procurement strategy and activities.
- Identifies and guides supply base risk, opportunities and market forces to avoid potential damage / exploit potential opportunities; solves project specific procurement challenges.
- Performs procurement activities in alignment with project management prioritization and requirement.
- Defines, tracks and reports on scheduling, risk, change, opportunities and resource management
- Ensures that all projects meet material delivery requirements
- Works with cross-functional business partners as well as SCM network
- Ensures that the project scope and terms are addressed in the vendor's contract
- Fully responsible for the execution and delivery of Projects material & Services
- Supports contractual and price negotiations which are led by our Mobility CS, Strategic Procurement Team out of Sacramento
This role would be ideal for a driven, analytical and strategic thinking recent graduate looking for a fast track opportunity within a global conglomerate.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.