- Define the product vision and strategy of the experience of our platform for end users. They're not just using a single app but a platform with a lot of out of the box features and a path to become a maker.
- Create a roadmap for the development teams in our unit which ensures adoption of our Mendix identity solution for all the apps that our customers develop. This in order to get control over the end-user experience that we provide out of the box and to create a path to transform the end-users of Mendix apps into app makers.
- Create an end-user economy with a Marketplace where end-users can buy services to enrich there app and platform experience.
- Work with the Unit Director on the road-mapping process for R&D teams working on services for our End-Users such as a launchpad to switch between all your apps, a notification and search service across all Mendix apps and SSO solutions integrated with the identity providers of our customers.
- Working closely with stakeholders both within R&D and other departments to ensure product releases are properly supported with the whole product experience in mind: documentation, training materials, sales demos and collateral, and guidance including best practices.
- Identifying customer needs through data driven analysis, A/B testing, usability studies, market analysis and quantitative research.
- Designing and releasing products with an outstanding user experience on a regular basis, working with the UX and engineering teams to achieve high quality products as well as reasonable timelines.
- You will be responsible for “whole product” success, providing all stakeholders with the necessary content to market, sell, and implement our testing and quality engineering products.
- You will work together with other product managers to define requirements and identify dependencies on other parts of the product portfolio to build the functionality our customers need.
- You will work together with sales operations, marketing and our product partners to evaluate pricing and Go-To-Market strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product management, preferably in an agile software product organization.
- Experience with Agile product management & Agile software development
- The ability to inspire and motivate R&D engineers through your focus on customers and users in combination with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Educational background in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related studies with a demonstrable technical affinity.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time