Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Responsible for Team Backlog and priorities
- Responsible that the stories are prepared and participates/contributes in Agile Planning meeting (PI)
- Accept user-/enabler stories, participates in team demo and retrospectives
- Build/support effective Agile team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Dev.Team)
- Ensure quality
- Brings together system knowledge and customer needs
- Budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning/forecasting)
- User base, Time reporting, Internal/External KPI, Shopping Cards (old: operations management)
- Track and Trace Service Level and keep targets, Coordination and Priorities, supplier (old: Service Owner) escalation/management, Service performance communication to business (PM, Key-user, Tool managers and stakeholders) about releases etc.
- Align/Negotiate SLA with customer (old: service level management)
- Plan, align and track releases (old: release management)
- Communication with Supplier, track and trace contract compliance, manage escalations/performance on strategic level for operations and project topics (old: vendor management)
- Overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT Service (e.g. signs off all relevant SLAs/OLAs/KPIs, approve Service Prices and customer allocation)
- Responsibility for recovering all costs of the service
- Discussion/Alignment/Communication on all matters towards supplier and customers
- Manages services provided by external providers.
- Support countries/regions during the global rollout (data migration, planning of administrative structure, initial configuration, …)
- Acting as counterpart for product country administrators
- Give trainings to local product administrators
- Closely collaborate with the SaaS vendor to plan feature requests and discuss technical issues/bugs
- Communicate to global technical community in webinars and via social media (Yammer) about known issues, workarounds and solutions
- Closely collaborates with Product Manager & Project Manager (daily meetings, …)
- Main technical contact person for all topics related to the product
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- More than 5 years of proven working experience as a project manager and/or product owner in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a DEV/OPS environment
- Entrepreneurial competencies: leadership skills, output orientation, value oriented and user satisfaction driven, assertiveness, visionary, driver, analytical, negotiation skills, business admin and commercial capabilities, holistic view
- Service Management competencies including expectation and risk mgmt.
- Provider Management Skills
- Customer/provider relationship management soft skills (Stakeholder mgmt., customer centricity, conflict management, leadership and challenger)
- IT and Business competences.
- Good understanding of IT-Security concepts (basic cryptography, authentication concepts).
- Basic software development/scripting knowledge (Python)
- Knowledge of password management tools (Lastpass, Keeper Security, KeePass, …) is a plus
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time