Together we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
· You are fully profit and loss responsible for the Engineered Components Unit within the metro segment to address worldwide markets, including all corresponding sales and bid activities and corresponding project execution in accordance to PM@siemens.
· You build up and further expand a close partnership and your network with other Metro OEM and discuss and negotiate with them on profound and detailed technical level with the target to grow the engineered component business into a major profit contributor for RS ME
· You closely collaborate with the relevant Siemens Mobility internal partners for components business like traction components, bogies, brakes or signaling to develop competitive offers for your customers* You will lead a cross-functional and worldwide team (e.g. China) to manage this area of responsibility and align with all supporting functional departments their deliverables based on a standardized project management support process as defined within the metro segment.
· You will establish the corresponding processes to ensure the necessary data protection standards (“Chinese walls”) towards the full vehicle business of RS ME
· You will ensure seamless projects execution in time, on budget and within quality in order to ensure profit and cashflow.
· You will closely liaise with central modul kit department and RS CP regarding particular market requirements and their implementation into standardized solutions for metro trains and components.
· You will initiate and lead within your area of responsibility regular project status meetings, customer meetings, all required internal LoA approval meetings, etc.
· You will ensure highest EHS standards at all locations.
· You will establish a feedback process of project execution lessons learnt to be applied for future definition of principal design requirements.
· You will ensure robust Hand Over to Warranty department
· University degree in engineering
· To be a certified PM@Siemens is a plus
· More than 5 years of technical experience with rolling stock products, preferably metro trains. Experience in customer relations, contract negotiations and project execution based on PM@siemens is essential.
· More than 5 years experience in leading cross-functional teams.
· Experience in component business with other OEMs is a plus
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
For further information please contact Mr. Michael Höttinger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time