Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a leader over the entire engineering and system management organization for mainline, mass transit and rail electrification projects worldwide you are reporting to the head of the organization
- You are managing the managers. Total unit size >200 engineers
- Responsibility for all system management relevant topics and engineering tasks for international mainline railway and mass transit signaling and electrification projects. .
- Strategic resource planning, development and management of experts considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as manager and entrepreneur, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- Dealing with international railway projects and the ability to cope with cultural differences and multi-national companies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You carry 15+ years of experience in railway signaling
- You have a completed university degree (Master / Bachelor degree) in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical / electronics.
- You also have many years of professional and (technical) management experience in engineering and project management, with a strong background in railway industries (preferably signaling)
- You are also used to working in international project environments and possess intercultural competence.
- You act as a role model for your teams as an active team player and in regards to open communication and speak up culture.
- For global tasks, you bring excellent English skills and willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time