Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Head of Customer Service, Country Singapore and Speaker for CS ASEAN Zone to expand healthcare competitiveness with professional services to ensure highest customer satisfaction
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will
maintain highest customer satisfaction including profitability
You plan and draft the annual customer service (CS) organization target agreement and the quarterly business reviews
- You drive change management, plan and implement processes within both internal and external stakeholders, develop structured approach within the CS organization and transit the CS organization to explore new business opportunities
- You manage the service budgets by including the installed base development, the contractual/non-contractual work and service sales programs in accordance the defined Healthcare target agreements
- You ensure highest technical, operational and financial performance installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades and updates of medical equipment according technical specification.
- You introduce
and manage ERP for operational/financial controlling, customer database
You ensure proper data collection for any service incident and generate standard reports for equipment and operational performance
- You will overview resource development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame
- You develop
staff training in coordination with its respective supervisors/managers
- You will ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes in order to drive CS Revenue and market growth
- Market analysis and competitive transparency
- Customer base analysis and business potential identification
- Service portfolio, offerings and pricing
- Contract management
- You ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization and technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects
- You will manage all external Service Partner Processes within the Customer Service as an economic unit with a process-oriented organization, Following local and HQ defined business objective for achieving required operating profit
- You manage the application activities for all Healthcare Business areas; ensure external and internal customer excellence in all Application Services (Support & Training); enable Application business development; drive optimal synergies between CS organization, Application team and Sales
- You will be Speaker for CS ASEAN Zone among all ASEAN Head of CS
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You obtain a tertiary degree in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline. Technical understanding is a pre- requisite.
- You have minimum 10 years professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry – Healthcare and Digital Health Solution.
- You have experience in managing, leading and motivating teams and individuals
- You have experience handling customer complaints & satisfaction
Your personality and skills:
- You are able to prioritise work taking into account a complex matrix of inputs-
- You have good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You possess good management and organizational skills
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time