Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· As a structural engineer you will prepare static and structural calculations for overhead Contact Line components, steel constructions and foundations (for OCS in the field of Railway Electrification) considering both, the customer specifications and the national and international regulations and standards
· Methodic calculation with finite element modelling (FEM) and manual (classic)
· Preparation of documentation for static calculations ready for approvals
· You will also elaborate of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious constructive requirements
support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in
with the manufacturing, the installation, the project engineering team and the project management
· Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
· Awarding of work packages to external engineering service providers and controlling of the work results
· Product support in view of standardization and documentation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering
· Knowledge of structural and mechanical calculations
· Finite Elements Application Ansys or other FEM modelling program
· Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
· Basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering
· Knowledge of engineering processes
· Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
· Verbal and written fluency in English
· Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
· High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time