During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Corporate Application Engineer (UVM, System Verilog, VHDL) - 219609
Job Location: United States
Job Category: Customer Support
The Corporate Applications Engineer is a dynamic, exciting position where you can utilize your hardware verification and
design skills to enable the success of our customers and our business. You will assist customers by deploying Mentor
Graphics’ functional verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges. Responsibilities
Troubleshooting technical obstacles to productivity with Mentor Graphics' software.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
• Provide customer training on High Level Synthesis Products
• Perform Beta testing and collaborate with R&D to drive product direction and capabilities of HLS, RTL power optimization
and Formal Verification
• Tracking and updating customer issues using Mentor Graphics’ processes and tracking tools.
• Developing technical content for Mentor Graphics’ knowledge-base.
• Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as priority and impact, influencing the product team to meet
customer's needs and shape product direction.
• Work collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
• Developing positive, technical relationships with our customers, sales teams, and the product engineering teams.
• Some travel is required for support and training purposes
Experience with HDL-based, register-transfer-level (RTL), digital logic design, verification languages, and functional
verification methodology, for ASICs and/or FPGAs. Requirements include:
• Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
• Knowledge of UVM is desired
• Knowledge of C/C++ is mandatory
• Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows
• Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies
• Demonstrated proficiency with Object Oriented Programming or experience in test bench architecture and design in one or more of the following languages: SystemVerilog, Specman/e, Vera, Testbuilder
• Experience in constrained-random testing, simulation acceleration/emulation, assertions (PSL or SV), static formal
verification methods, including clock domain crossing verification and LINT or formal design checking methods is also desirable. Experience in UVM is desired
• Self-motivated, flexible and self-disciplined, and comfortable in a dynamic, quick-moving environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales and product teams.
• Experience with support, sales, or marketing is desired
• BS in EE/CompE is required, MS in EE/CompE is desired.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.