Siemens is one of the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial customers. As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens works across all business and technology interfaces with an integrated portfolio of products, solutions and services. Our breadth of offerings from power generation, transmission and distribution, along with our proven expertise, allows us to provide end-to-end energy solutions to meet the growing needs of the local market.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Customer Services Professional to join our Smart Infrastructure team. Based in our North Ryde (NSW) or Bayswater (VIC) office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing areas of the Siemens business.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager for Customer Services Distribution Systems, the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Support customers with detailed knowledge of the Distribution Suystems business’ service offerings and related products to assist and support the service business operations team to deliver these offerings; (e.g. support for critical/important project issues) and/or new strategic innovations (e.g. service offering / portfolio innovation).
- Work with the Field Operations Manager to define the manpower & material requirements of service projects and to then deploy the necessary resources to meet customer needs
- Managing customer requests for spare parts for both current & oboslete equipment to assist in identifying the correct items and source factories and to submit relavant quotations
- Engage autonomously in technical clarifications with relevant engineers, technicians and factories
- Maintaining and keeping up to date to relevant standards our testing equipment calibration and compliance
- Preparation and distribution of relevant technical documentation for service projects such as ITP’s, SWMS, etc…
The successful candidate will be qualified Electrician or Electrical Engineer or have similar background who is able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Distribution Systems products and services, along with a strong customer service focus. Strong communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will be an important part of success in this role.
Process improvement and digitalisation with the goals of efficiency improvement and cycle time reduction will be a key focus. Demonstrated experience in the introduction of such improvements will be highly advantageous.
In return, Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.