If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the IT Security team that delivers a structured yet innovative approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management and IT security controls around both Siemens products and solutions available to customers, as well as relevant Siemens internal processes and IT systems.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models
· Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
· Seek new ways of using digitalization to provide assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
· Drive audit focus areas to conclusion during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
· Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
· Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
· Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A
Your Qualifications – Solid And Appropriate
· At least 3 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm
· Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance
· Relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics: Digitalization strategy, agile IT development, state-of-the-art technology (cloud computing, blockchain, etc.)
· Experience in implementation of complex IT projects
· SAP experience, preferably with S/4HANA
· Strong desire and drive to develop into future senior leadership roles
· Fluency in English and willing to travel internationally up to 50% of your time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time