Looking for New opportunities in Flender Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of our Portfolio Companies!
Mechanical Drives (MD) manufactures mechanical drive equipment, such as is typically used in mechanical engineering, basic materials processing, transport and conveying systems and also in power generation. Its product portfolio particularly concentrates on gear technology, ranging from couplings and industrial gear units to large gears for power stations and wind turbines. Its widely diversified product portfolio ranges from couplings transmitting only a few Newton meters up to heavy-duty gear units transmitting torques of several million Newton meters. The global presence of MD with manufacturing sites on three continents as well as a wide network of service locations guarantee worldwide availability of products and services.Job Purpose
Legal Business Partner to country management also holds the responsibility of Company Secretary. Provides business oriented legal advice and counseling to Business Partners.Education
CS & LLBExperience Required:
15+ Years of professional experience in leading the Legal and Secretarial functions of a medium size organization. Candidate will also be responsible for Corporate Governance requirements including company affairs, coordinating with Board of Directors and maintaining investor relationships.Area of Responsibility
- To lead the entire Legal & Secretarial Department
- Compliance with Companies Act and the Rules made there under, for all companies and in the group, with specific emphasis on regular Compliances.
- Conducting Board Meetings physically as well as through video conferencing
- Strong exposure in Corporate Legal Compliances, Adherence to the Statutory and regulatory Compliances of India.
- Lead and contribute to the development of business processes and policies to better enable achievement of business objectives, mitigate risk, reduce inefficiencies and improve effectiveness
- The person should be adept in Drafting, Vetting, Review & negotiating various Agreements.
- Liasioning with Govt. Authorities including Legal Metrology etc.
- To ensure compliances with Legal Metrology Department.
- Release of legal advisory, regulatory updates and legal articles
- Pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions.
- Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with relevant authority/departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Good knowledge in English language (oral and writing) & excellent communication ability
- Skills of independent working, Experience in working in global teams
- To be a good team player in a global team with an excellent communicative ability
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time