Are you interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be part of the development of new technologies?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. In our R&D center Advanta we deal with product development (software development, hardware and their testing) for the concept of a new generation of systems within Industry 4.0. We rely on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable the implementation of your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate in the development of equipment in the field of industrial automation - PLC, HMI, I / O modules. As part of the projects, you will learn in detail how these devices work. You will learn how to configure and program complex systems and gain knowledge in the field of industrial communications. As part of our projects, we develop our own test automation systems, where we will appreciate your creativity and allow you to develop additional knowledge, such as object-oriented programming in C # or Python. We create test scenarios for a given product, from defining requirements through code implementation to integration into our test system. All this in cooperation with developers on an international project.
Your task will be:
- testing of industrial automation products - PLC, HMI, I / O modules, ...
- design of test procedures according to product specification
- performing tests, analysis and reporting of results
- configuration and programming of PLC, design and implementation of automated tests
- Collaborate with developers during bug fixes
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining the company in the amount of CZK 50,000
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you:
- university education in a technical field or adequate experience in the field
- knowledge of PLC programming (knowledge of SIMATIC S7 in Step7 environment or TIA portal is an advantage)
- good knowledge of English
- desire to learn and develop your knowledge
- knowledge of any object-oriented programming language (C #, Python, Jva, C ++ ...) is an advantage
- Orientation in PROFINET / PROFIBUS industrial communication protocols is an advantage
- knowledge of the use of measuring instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope) is an advantage
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time