Our Security specialists are true experts in thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even better. They ask questions that have no answers yet. But one thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide. Join us!
We make real what matters
· You will analyze requirements and functional specification
· Design and Develop software for system integration platforms – Windows and Linux
· Configure web servers, application servers and operating systems to address security requirements
· Design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
· Analyze and fix problems reported by Verification and Validation (V&V) department
· Create Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 3-5 Years of experience in hardening internet facing Windows 2016 servers, Linux System and web servers
· Your knowledge in Windows security features such as group policies, access control mechanisms and windows security event log will make valuable contribution.
· Know-how of security benchmarks such as CI-Security benchmarks and Microsoft security baselines
· Knowledge of PKI and certificate-based authentication and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP is desirable.
· Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
· You will troubleshoot network issues using tools such as Wireshark and nmap
· Your depth knowledge in Information security topics such as remote access, malware prevention
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time