The mission is to work in the area of SAP basis as part of a service. The main task consists of supporting the Siemens central IT headquarters in order to operate the SAP systems worldwide. Additional activities include implementing SAP security measures, technical monitoring and support for applications in the environment of SAP FICO.
Your new role
- Analyze and provide solutions for FI Vendor 2nd Level issues
- Good understanding of ABAP Programing language and all FI Vendor Processes
- Maintaining the process documentation up-to-date
- Very good SAP skills (transport management, AP processes)
- SAP FI Customizing
- Working as part of an international team in Romania and Germany
- You have an educational background as an IT specialist combined with advanced knowledge of SAP
- You have 3+ years of experience as SAP FI Consultant (focus on accounts payable)
- Good communication skills (for example: Leading Customer Service Meetings)
- Analytical skills, results-oriented, quality-conscious and a structured and systematic approach to the work
- Team spirit
- Language knowledge: proficient in German and English
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time