We are currently looking for a Digitalization Team Assistant for Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
Responsible for office daily management, support the project manager and business colleagues in pre-sales and implementation stages, internal & external communication. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Office daily management, include but not limited to EHS, facility purchase & maintenance, communication with property company, application of government subsidy;
- Visiting reception & recording, organize tech communication activities, finish the reports of conference / activities;
- Keep in touch with government, responsible for reporting materials’ collection, compiling, delivering & documentation;
- Support the project manager and business manager in project management, include but not limited to conference / activity organization, document compiling, internal & external notification and communication;
- Aid in setting up digital twin ecosystem, attracting more partner to take part in.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree and above, know about “Industry 4.0”, digital twin, new infrastructure;
- Proficient in OFFICE software, good competence in wording;
- Capable of deal with daily work independently, good communication skill for alignment with internal & external;
- Good implementation ability, diligent, initiative, be good at learning from work;
- Experience in project management preferred;
- Experience in large activity planning and execution preferred;
- Skills in art design preferred;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time