What part will you play?
- You will develop, plan and execute an IR strategic plan, in partnership with the Head of IR and Management Team
- Additionally, you will identify key opportunities to refine and augment our investor communications and incorporate them into the company’s IR initiatives
- Your key activities include development of corporate messaging and materials that are used internally and externally
- You will also build and cultivate relationships with the buy-side and sell-side community
- You ensure that the Flender story is communicated on a continuous and transparent basis that is compliant with corporate policies and securities regulations
- You are expected to maintain a pulse on the industry and evolving competitive landscape for Flender in order to more effectively anticipate investor concerns/questions and to develop the company’s positioning and messaging
- You will partner closely with Strategy, Finance, Legal and other departments to ensure accurate and appropriate materials for financial reporting, investor roadshows, analyst updates/events and conferences
- Planning and execution of investor and analyst events will also be part of your responsibilities
- The basis of your success is a completed academic degree (MBA/Ph.D. preferred) in finance or a related discipline
- You are an IR, Finance or Investment Expert with relevant professional experience gained (ideally) in an engineering driven company and preferably a PLC
- You score with the ability to synthesize and distill complex information into simple, clear messages
- You know how to establish relationships and credibility with investors and analysts
- You can demonstrate strong relationship development and management skills along with the ability to lead, influence and collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Excellent German and English written and oral communication skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time