Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Development Sales Executive– Digital Health.
This role reports into the Sr. Director Sales & Marketing, Imaging & Advance Therapy.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Business Development Sales Executive– Digital Health, you will be responsible for:
• Managing customer relationships and customer satisfaction. This includes, identifying and developing regional reference sites, understanding customer buying criteria, trends by customer segment and assessing business implications for Digital Business Management.
• Assessing the strategic position of the Digital Business Unit. Will assist the Sr. Director Sales & Marketing, Imaging & Advance Therapy and Digital Vice President in the creation of the Digital Strategic Plan and develops programs aligned with Digital strategy while supporting the sales process in assigned territory.
• Developing and executing against strategic sales plan for Canada; this plan will encompass the entirety of the Siemens Healthineers’ digital portfolio.
• Managing deal escalation process and deal proposals including offer price points.
• Working with zone product account executives and Directors of Sales, executing on the Digital Portfolio and Digital Solutions.
• Suggesting allocation of technical support resources for Canada and assists employees with technical developmental needs for the digital portfolio.
• Assisting in the creation of product competency materials and formulates assessment criteria.
• Coordinating with Sr. Director Sales & Marketing, Imaging & Advance Therapy / Zone General Manager to ensure PSE and AE product competency needs and supports creation and delivery of such training.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Typically, 5+ years of successful experience in a directly related field or headquarters experience in modality or equivalent
• Must be able to travel 50%-75% or more as required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Experience in healthcare segments preferred.
• Bilingual (English/French)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.