We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job.
Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You have to Assist in building and maintaining the product functionality backlog.
- This job represents business stakeholders to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs, so that technical delivery teams can build effective solutions.
- You should have detailed understanding of customer needs, as well as business vision and strategy, to prioritize investment, business value and delivery.
- You will be responsible for prioritizing the execution team's work so that it aligns with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies.
- You need to Authenticate technical integration across multiple enterprise software systems.
- You should Elaborate user stories for implementation, working with Senior Product Owners across to ensure alignment towards the vision.
- You have to Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value.
- You will have to Participate in team planning meetings and exercising availability to provide advice, clarification and mentorship during the execution of each Sprint, working alongside engineering teams .
- You should Work closely with Delivery team to understand Product know-how/features being developed, attends agile/scrum/SAFe ceremonies, monitors processes, measure right indicators, observes, analyzes and helps team to improve on productivity and quality .
- You need to Provide coaching to Scrum Team by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- 10-11 Years of Relevant experience.
- You Should have at least 2-3 years of product ownership experience in a product-based development organization
- We will Prefer candidate with SAFe and Product Owner Certification would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Access Control is good to have
- You must have good Understanding of Lean (Continuous Improvement, Kanban, VSM, Waste identification etc.)
- You should have knowledge on Micro Services and Cloud Concepts.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time