We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As a Senior Manager (f/m/d) Business Development you actively identify the strategic needs of the Project & Structured Finance Debt business for the regions EMEA and AA and support in further developing the overall strategy of the Business Unit.
- You will collaborate with your colleagues from the origination, risk management and finance team as well as the central functions in the headquarter to profitably grow the business of PS EA and support the Siemens Companies in in their business activities (increase the proximity).
- You collaborate on the preparation and execution of regular executive management meetings as needed, including the Management Board, you prepare comprehensive and appealing presentations and follow up on specific measures and requests.
- You will be the key contact for any CRM related activities of the Business Unit and will play a crucial role in implementing the required IT-tools together with the central teams in the headquarter.
- Conceptualizing and implementing independently meaningful projects is also part of your responsibility. You prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- You process ad hoc orders from Senior Management (e.g., special analysis, benchmarking etc.) and conduct research and analysis on specific topics relevant for the future development of the Business Unit.
- You have completed your business administration studies focused on finance and/or strategy or have any equal education
- You have collected at least 5 years of work experience in a financial services company, a consulting company with focus on financial services, or another siemens company; possessing a sound knowledge about the mechanics of structured, corporate and acquisition finance transactions is a plus in your application
- You have strong analytical skills, a proactive and structured working style and you are able to elaborate high quality presentations with complexity of data and content (expert level in the use of Power Point and Excel)
- You are experienced in running projects with international teams, leading cross-functional projects and workstreams, ideally on corporate and operational level and are familiar with communicating with senior management
- You have a strong learning attitude and are motivated to bring new ideas to the table to further develop our business, whilst working in an encouraging, international team environment; furthermore you are an excellent teamplayer and have the ability to build strong networks within SFS and the Siemens companies
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent English skills, German is a plus
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time