Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Marketing Analyst.
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing the market, developing a deep understanding of the segments and providing opportunities and insights to influence our overall marketing strategy. This role requires an analytic thinker who is comfortable pulling data from disparate data sources to uncover opportunities that improve the performance of our marketing efforts
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Developing strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights and opportunities across marketing channels to drive growth
• Highly technical analyst with the ability to clearly communicate insights qualitatively and quantitatively
• Providing support in managing and interpreting data
• Framing solutions to the business that bring new insightful opportunities to the table, using various analytical modeling and visualization techniques
• Analyzing and understanding the department’s business processes and data flows to design and develop enduring solutions that provide analytical insights (both rearview, and predictive)
• Ensuring data issues are identified, tracked, reported to appropriate data owners and resolved in a timely manner
• Contributing to the development and delivery of solutions/dashboards that are scalable, repeatable and effective
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS in Marketing; Other possible disciplines include: Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Analytics or quantitative professional designation
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with marketing analytics, databases, reporting on data. Healthcare or Diagnostics industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze large amounts of data for analytical projects and translate that data into sound insights
- Experience establishing measurement strategy and gaining stakeholder alignment
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and structures, data integration techniques, ETL processes and business analytics best practices
- Expertise with visualization tools (Microsoft BI, QlikSense) and CRM solutions (Oracle Platforms)
- Exercise independent judgement in identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.