- Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Mentor EDA’s P&R solutions.
- Creating and executing winning evaluations and benchmarking strategies and driving the relevant technical engagements to success and business win.
- Supporting customers with deployment of P&R solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
- Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post-sales situations including technical problem resolution and training.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements to product marketing
- Requires bachelor’s degree in EE, CE or VLSI.
- 5+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC design space.
- Expertise with Cadence Innovus, Synopsys IC Compiler I/II, Avatar Aprisa and/or Mentor Nitro-SoC.
- Advanced FinFET process focused RTL to tape-out design flow knowledge.
- Hands-on experience leading or working on IC design tape-out, P&R evaluations or benchmarking engagements.
- Expertise in netlist to tape-out flow and meeting power-performance-area (PPA) and time-to-results (TTR) goals.
- In-depth understanding of core P&R stages, root cause analysis and debugging. (floorplanning, placement, clock tree synthesis, routing, signal and power integrity and static timing analysis)
- Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams. (sales, product management and R&D, marketing)
- Expert level TCL scripting and understanding of Verilog, UPF data formats.
- Customer relationships and expectations management.
- Technical campaigns and priorities management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with a focus on results.
- Motivated team player/leader.
- Willing to travel as much as 25% abroad.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time