Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
Our Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
Our Finance practice optimizes financial processes using digital interfaces, increases the profit contribution and supports our customers in securing long-term competitive advantages.
What you'll do
• Develop business strategies and business plans in close collaboration with our customers in the industry as well as the financial sector
• Create market, competition and financial analysis as a basis for strategic recommendations and decisions for the company management
• Support other internal project teams with expertise in industry and finance
• Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
• Present your project results to the top management
• Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
• Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering
What you'll need
• Three to six years of professional experience at an auditing company and renowned industrial company or start-up (preferably in accounting, controlling or treasury) and a track record showing outstanding performance
• An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD)
• Extensive international work experience
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
• The ability to communicate confidently in English and German
• A high level of social competence and team spirit
• Consider working at the customers site for about 30 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
+49 (0)173 659 0613- if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christine Korn.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time