Siemens Healthineers’ Global Delivery Center is searching for a Project Management Office organization an experienced Financial Analyst/ Project Management Professional.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Forecasting, Actuals, and Budget management, including non-conformance costs. Reconciliation of actuals within a project to ensure charging is correct.
- Tracking Velocity within the Program Reporting on customer satisfaction as it relates to return on investment.
- Financial Reporting- Manages all Program and Portfolio Financial KPIs
- Reviews project financial performance with SHS IT PMs aligning FC, Budget, and Actuals into reliable performance.
- Coordinates with SHS Supplier/Vendor Management as well as Procurement and Legal where necessary
- Contract Management: invoice reconciliation (verification of work performed); claim management, contract analysis. Ensures contracted deliverables are being realized. Includes end-to-end contract management-maintenance the overall landscape of contracts affecting the project and aligns dependencies and deliverables based on SOWs
- Single liaison with rollout countries for financial questions and local financial issues
- Risk Management-from a financial impact and in alignment with Program Manager
- Project Delegation management (if required): establish achievable Delegation concept/strategy (visa, work permits, home/host-based delegation, etc.)
- Basic level tax coordination and tracking, as it relates to country implementations, may be required.
- Experience of working in a global enterprise environment
- Motivated for high response time to ensure project performance is well run
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- SAP, MS Office suite required- Oracle preferred
- Organized, responsible and able to manage multiple projects
- 3-5 years of financial management
- Strong Documentation/Technical writing skills
- Project Management certification is preferred. Agile methodology (focus on Velocity)
- Supplier/Vendor Management experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German language
- A proactive and independent approach
Usually, the travel is 20-30%; however, during the COVID situation, we are primarily working in a virtual environment and limiting travel to the minimum.
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time