The internal Guarantee and Letters of Credit Management Application Service Support will be part of the Healthineers IT team to operate and administrate a global Treasury Management Platform from the external provider GTC. We will use the two modules GTI and LCE. The software is provided as a SaaS application within a single tenant environment and will be integrated into SHS IT infrastructure. It provides business services as per below:
- Guarantee Management
- Letters of Credit Management
The platform will be used with global scope, majority of the users are located in Germany, US, APAC. Service hours shall cover working hours in EMEA, respective flexibility is required. Support language is intended to be English only.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.Tasks and Responsibilities IT Application / IT Service Management
- Basic understanding of the Business needs in above mentioned business services areas,
- Setup and maintain GTC configuration in different modules,
- Access Management of GTC,
- Setup of alerts, notifications, reports and templates,
- ITIL Incident Management
- Support and perform System Tests on GTC,
- Maintain and update configuration objects,
- Define and run reporting to validate configuration consistency,
- Ensure system availability and system monitoring
- Prepare, plan, support and test software upgrades (enhancements, major releases etc.)
- Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.),
- Interface and logs monitoring and reaction on issues,
- Regularly alignment with SHS Service Manager on service topics and
- Reporting of to be defined HelpDesk operation KPIs.
- Ensure that mandatory repositories are maintained, e.g. Service Catalog responsibility for own IT service catalog entry
- Ensure that required controls are in place; proactive identification and proposal of updates/ additional controls needed
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experiences in IT / software in the respective area of treasury, trade finance, payments
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the business processes served by the mentioned business areas
- Sound understanding of system interfacing
- Preferable proven experience in SWIFT onboarding process
- Preferably, experience in managing applications / knowledge of Service management processes and concepts
- Must be able to communicate (in English, opt German) and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision (mindset of “How can I support best?")
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time