Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a POC Informatics Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a POC Informatics Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- System scoping for Siemens Informatics Software environments
- Implementing and configuring Siemens Informatics software
- Establishing connectivity for medical devices to and from Siemens Informatics solutions
- Coordinating and Supporting customer testing and validation sessions
- Bringing the Informatics solutions live
· You have a demonstrated ability to coordinate, project manage, and prioritize multiple fundamental to advanced tasks without significant management intervention.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You are flexible in terms of time zone and customer coverage as we service hospitals in North America
- You can drive collaborative projects to completion
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Network Administration, equivalent certifications, or equivalent experience required
- Familiarity with Windows Server, VMWare or other virtualization environments, network troubleshooting, device connectivity, application installation and configuration, SQL installation and configuration
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.