VP Digital Enterprise SalesPosition location:
- Any major U.S market.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial leader to craft and drive the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Enterprise Software sales strategy across the U.S. and Canada for a newly formed group within our Smart Building business. This leader will build and nurture successful cross-functional executive-level partnerships both internally and with our global customers. This is a chance to shape and build the organizational setup that will drive customer success!
This leader will work across business groups and in collaboration with the Digital Services Center, Vertical Marketing, Smart Building CoC, Sales Excellence and other organizational functions.
Are you up for the challenge?Responsibilities
- Develop, drive and execute a comprehensive business and go-to-market strategy to identify and target the customers that can best benefit from our cloud offerings, including workplace safety, employee experience, space utilization and many others .
- Design and drive new sales strategies in cloud-based and SaaS technology solutions (targets) build KPI's; lead AOP, ARR, MRR;, tooling and platform reviews; and establish sales success dashboarding including key productivity, financial and product adoption metrics.
- Drive Siemens Smart Infrastructure Enterprise Software sales, develop offerings and devise innovative growth strategies for Enlighted and Comfy; 2 Enterprise software companies Siemens Smart Infrastructure has acquired.
- Build, empower and develop team of sales professionals across seven regions in the United States and Canada.
- Inspire and influence customers via customized solutioning to become a trusted partner in innovation.
- Drive the creation of a customer targeting plan and robust sales pipeline that efficiently identifies, qualifies and converts leads to orders.
- Engage in efforts to drive innovative solutions and creative marketing strategies to drive customer engagements/acquisition.
- Develop and drive a customer targeting plan to provide a solid funnel for sales team.
- Lead and grow SaaS and/or technology Sales organization.
- Executing sophisticated software negotiations.
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience.
- Proven experience in developing a digital IoT strategy and driving software Sales.
- Successful track record achieving or exceeding annual quota SaaS and/or enterprise software solutions attainment and subscription Metrics.
- Executive level leadership, data analytics, communication and influencing skills with the ability and personal style to inspire confidence and work successfully with multifaceted audiences (customers, marketing, business leaders, consultants, etc.).
- MBA preferred.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a history of leading a P&L.
- Ability to travel 40%.
We offer a competitive salary & bonus, a selection of Health/Life/Vision & Dental Benefits, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing and generous Paid time off.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.