Location: Warsaw office / remote work
We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Logistics Specialist with focus on global order management for licenses to join our team of Central Logistics Services in Smart Infrastructure Division. Being a representative of Smart Infrastructure (SI) Headquarter she/he will hold global responsibility and support all RC and RSS organizations. The successful candidate will be developed into an expert in SAP and software business for the long-term.
What are my responsibilities?
- Global processing of orders from regional SI companies for software products in the HQ systems to assure optimized order flow;
- Handling big value flow (correct pricing) and creating invoices to the assigned regions as well as credit notes;
- Handling information flow to regions as requests, complaints and order changes on customer demand in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Guiding and supporting order management for regional companies;
- Reporting critical system failures & errors to technical team;
- Cooperating regularly with HQ Product Management / Senior Management;
- Cooperating closely with various other internal departments globally (Finance, IT, Sales);
- Support reporting for software products;
- Keeping material master data up to date.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good written and verbal communication in German and English (min. B2);
- Min. 2-year-experience in order processing and customer service;
- SAP SD/MM knowledge very desirable;
- University degree;
- Analytical skills;
- IT orientation;
- Attention to quality and details;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks;
- High degree of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality.
What else should I know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment,
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotely
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How to apply?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time