Location: Mirków (near Wrocław)
Last year we launched the first Siemens production site in Poland. Factory in Mirków assemblies modern, high-quality control cabinets for industry 4.0. Due to our development, we are looking for candidates for Project Manager position, who will be managing customers orders for control cabinets in cooperation with factory in Chemnitz.
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Managing customer orders for control cabinets in factory process, according to material availability and production capacity;
- Calculating the costs for the control panel production and prepare the customer quotation;
- Developing optimal logistics concepts according to customer requirements and the cost situation;
- Checking the plausibility of the technical customer documents and prepare the production documents;
- Changing requests are processed by you and transferred to the in-house applications;
- Taking care of a trouble-free production process regarding technical questions;
- Being responsible for customer satisfaction, delivery reliability and the cost;
- Working close to the customers and suppliers, within and outside Siemens.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Education as an engineer or technician in the field of electrical engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German (everyday contact with factory in Chemnitz) and communicative level of English;
- Knowledge of SAP (SD, PP, MM); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of project management, structured way of working;
- Ability to work in team, motivation and enthusiasm;
- Good skills in customer relations management;
- Knowledge of the control panel manufacturing business will be a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies and space to fulfill your ambitions;
- An opportunity to make a real impact on business by close cooperation also with customers;
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Attractive benefit package including:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- lunch card
- sports card funding
- annual financial bonus
- bridge days – additional paid days off
- …and many others!
How to apply?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time