Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Biomedical Online Training Development Intern.
The Educational Solutions group within the Healthcare Education Organization is responsible for the development of education and training curriculum for Siemens Technical and Applications Specialists as well as third-party vendors.
As a member of the Educational Solutions organization, the Biomedical Online Training Development Intern will be responsible for supporting the creation of web self-study courses targeting third party vendors, incorporating guided learning with hands-on activities and knowledge checks. They will be responsible for the overall instructional integrity of the online training solutions. The qualified candidate will with work directly with an Education Consultant and take direction on project needs and priorities.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Biomedical Online Training Development Intern, you will be responsible for:
- The main responsibilities of the Biomedical Online Training Development Intern include but are not limited to:
- Create and Design web content including images and graphics for online interactive training programs (OIT.local).
- Create instructional performance videos with minimal assistance, including audio and video editing.
- Design content that enables successful performance of required hands-on activities.
- Support development of design specifications to ensure quality, consistency and conformation for delivery method.
- Ensure that all web courses are technically accurate and direct learners to approved documentation.
- Interact with subject matter experts and other stakeholders as needed.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Strong technical writing skills and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and then work independently, meeting timelines for deliverables.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn new software tools quickly.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- The ideal candidate will be a student studying Biomedical Engineering, Engineering, Education, Instructional Design, or Instructional Technology and looking to gain experience in creating online training solutions.
Start date: January 2021 or May 2021; 3-6 month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.