At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey to work with innovative leaders who set the standards in our industry?
Join our CF R 7 SW GA team as a Associate Accounting Manager with responsibility for supporting our General Accounting Team in driving process improvement in our global accounting activities.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
· You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support, full cycle accounting support of SAP processes and coordination with the Global Business Services team
· You will have an opportunity to drive improvement of the accounting functions as well as lead special projects related to global general ledger functionality and maintenance
· With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools
Does this sound good? Our ideal candidate must have…
· Bachelor’s/Master’s in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Project-oriented with advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for leading edge tools and technology
· Excellent communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
· Proven ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business unit
· Proactive personality who wants to work in a fast-paced global environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.