Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as an Trainee, CS IT #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to work on a multi-million EURO Regional Customer Services IT Project. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/information-technology/trainee-cs-project-management-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-3f7c13cf16589a0baf62b4f66857f8c1.
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will engage with the Customer Services Asia-Pacific countries (Korea, India, Australia New Zealand and China) on a multi-million EURO regional project
- You will be involved with managing and supporting global and regional projects
- You will engage in business requirements analysis and validation
- You will be working on IT systems solution & designs
- You will be involved with managing Internal IT processes
- You will be working with multiple external IT service providers from Germany, India, China and Thailand
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed your tertiary education preferably in Computer Science/ Information Systems with key interest in IT Project Management.
- You are experience in using the Advanced MS Office Suite. SaaS experience will be an added advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time