We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our finance team within the global Fire Safety Headquarters has an open spot for an energetic team player who is passionate about finance topics and willing to learn how a corporate headquarters works. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different stakeholders of the business such as Product Management, R/D, Marketing and Sales. The starting date would be “asap”.
Your new responsibilities
- Proactively help the team when it comes to commercial reports/presentations and various administrative topics
- Support the department head and the team with various financial ad-hoc tasks
- Support the team in the digitalization process including data quality checks in the system
- Create norm-based reporting of actuals or forecasts in the system
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences with focus on Economics or Finance. It is clearly visible that you have a long-term interest in finance
- You want to work in a student job with a longer duration, and this is also our intention. Ideally, we can employ you for more than 18 months, as both sides would profit from this stability
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint - further skills such as Qliksense of an advantage
- We are very much interested in a person that is willing to go the extra mile and be proactive when it comes to support the existing team. You are planning a long-term career in finance
- Only persons with a valid work permit and enrolled in a swiss university can be considered for this job
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time