We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- System cleanup of segment material information for implementation of Master Data Management
- Support the restructuring of our Product Portfolio from a financial side in the system
- Work on testing and implementation of our new Portfolio structure in our finance systems
- Upload Forecasts in Qliksense. Create norm-based reporting of actuals or forecasts in the system
- Act as a deputy for your team when it comes to reports and various other administrative topics
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled in a university or university ormf applied sciences with focus on Economics or Finance
- High degree of IT and Finance Tool affinity, this will be necessary since you need to understand the data driven environment, we are currently operating
- Structure and proactive personality, able to work autonomously under pressure
- Fluency in English, applicants speaking German have an edge
- Only persons with a valid work permit and enrolled in a swiss university can be considered for this job
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time