Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Trainee, Software Developer #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to join our team to build application systems for the healthcare industry. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/healthcare/trainee-sg-software-developer-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-6629642906b929b7f74d972cc5a27b66
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Design systems for data collection, analysis and visualization for use in healthcare institutions
- Apply mathematical and scientific models to predict outcomes wherever possible
- Write code for systems you create
- System integration, testing and debugging
- Fine-tune systems performance based on user feedback
- Prepare related technical documentation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, data science, engineering, statistics, applied mathematics or a related subject
- Have strong interest in working in the healthcare industry/hospitals
- Know python (intermediate/advanced) and preferable one other programming language or tool (e.g., C/C++, SQL, etc.)
- Preferably knowledge of DBMS (e.g., mySQL, SQL server, etc.)
- Preferably knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Your personality and skills:
- Interested in a career in healthcare industry
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Honest and committed to tasks delegated
- Can communicate well (speak, read and write) in English
- Good interpersonal skill and attention to detail
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time