Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Trainee, Strategy & Digital #SGUnitedTraineeships #joinHealthineersASEAN to support the Strategy department in Asia Pacific. Please head over to apply: https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/job/consulting/trainee-strategy-digital-sgunitedtraineeships-joinhealthineersasean-siemens-healthcare-54a4a30dc96a7a4170a364c3b3f7b02b.
Duration of Traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
1. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
2. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You work on strategic development of Healthineers in Asia Pacific.
- You support and drive Marketing & Sales activities for the region Asia Pacific
- You support implementation of Healthineers “Digital Company” in the area of Digital Marketing and Sales Enablement
- You make recommendations for strategic development
- You drive selected business development initiatives
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree
- Degree in business administration and / or clinical subjects
- Practical experiences as intern or trainee in different companies
Your personality and skills:
- Strategic focus & analytical skills
- Strong digital mindset and advanced digital business skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time